Sunday, August 7, 2011

Whoops.

Yeah, so I haven't blogged in over a couple weeks now. My bad. It's been a combination of not much to blog about and not finding a good time just to write a bit. As a consequence I've pretty much forgotten what I've done over two weeks.

Anyway, just to fill you in on what I remember doing:
  • Started uni two weeks ago, and totally loving catching up with friends and playing lots of pool, rather than being bored at home, like I had been during the holidays.
  • Eating this at a nifty Japanese restaurant just near my uni:


  • Spent a night with friends in a $4 million dollar mansion, with a fire to spend all night sitting around and talking, as well as a snooker table. Woke up to a Macca's breakfast. I had totally forgotten how good those Hash Browns could be. Had not had one for years.


Can't remember much else. And got uni work to do.

Anyway, catch ya later.

No comments: